** Submission is closed until further notice **
- ZIGGYZAG ARMS publishes six times a year (in February, April, June, August, October and December).
- We read submissions year-round and accept unpublished English language poems.
- If you want us to consider your work that you’ve published on any publicly viewed websites that include personal blogs or other social media, please take it down before submitting to us.
- We don’t accept poetry under erotica, violence, political rants, sexual orientation discrimination and racist elements.
- No multiple and simultaneous submission. We aim to respond within one week of receipt, usually less.
- We usually publish shorter to one-page poem. Please query us if you have a longer poem.
- We don’t open any e-mail attachment. Any submissions without following the guidelines will be deleted.
- We asked that you’ll grant us the First North American rights if your work should to publish by us, please credit us as the first publisher in your future publication.
- We’re not a paying market and there’s no fee for submission.
- Send your poems to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include ‘Poetry Submission’ on the subject line. Send one to three poems on the body of the email, together with your third person bio (about 50 words). All bios are subject to editing. You may also want to tell us what’s the inspiration behind your poems.
We're excited to read your work!
Copyright © 2016, ZiggyZag Arms Poetry Journal. All rights reserved.